Sunday, March 6, 2011

We have seedlings!

Here are the latest pics of our seedlings! The first picture is of our Bell Peppers. In the second picture: the green tube is Summer Spinach, the gray pot is Cilantro, the next pot is Bell Peppers, and the last pot is Jalapenos.  I didn't take a picture of the newly planted Cucumbers and Pumpkins because they have not sprouted yet.



3 comments:

  1. When the peppers get larger, put them in a spot were there is a breeze. they love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gabe! Yay! I didn't know you would be gardening there. I'm about to start my own seedlings here...in winter-y Chicago! Maybe I should do my own blog about the garden I'm planting in our new house. Except, I have no idea how to do that... Love you and am so proud of you guys!!! Amy G.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You totally should start one of your own! It is actually something I really look forward to on the weekends! What will you plant? Its a lot easier ti have a garden here because it is always summer :) i know that is def not the case in chi-town. We miss you guys and are so stoked to have the ATS team come soon!!!

    ReplyDelete