Sunday, September 4, 2011

Baking Bonanza!

It was Nick's birthday last weekend and in the Rickard family "the baking of the cake" is a very integral part of the celebration process.  I am NOT a baker, I still at age 25 have not made a chocolate chip cookie worth eating... I know I need help.  Recipes are more like guidelines to me, hence the reason the recipes I have on this blog are all original. This is because I improvise from the inspiration I receive from others...

Needless to say, last weekend I celebrated victory!  I made a cake that was more than just edible... it was WONDERFUL!  How did I do it? Thanks to http://allrecipes.com I found a vegan cake recipe: no egg, no apple sauce, no milk and no crisco... The cake was moist and chocolaty.  

Don't worry the picture below is not what my cake looked like... this is from the website to give you a visual. For the recipe click here: chocolate-oil-cake and enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment